Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nothin' says LOVIN' like these Good-for-you PUMPKIN MUFFINS! original post 11/28/08

I have another YUMMY recipe to share with all of you! I heard about this at my Weight Watchers meeting & gave it a try at home. The kids ATE THESE UP (Eric & I also helped) and I've made them again, tonight. The recipe makes 12 cupcakes & they are 3 points each, if you're following the WW Point System.



Pumpkin Muffins


1 box of any spice cake mix

1- 15oz can of pumpkin (REAL 100% pumpkin, not the pie filling)

3/4 C water



Blend everything together. I like to add some cinnamon, nutmeg, and then I sprinkled a little vanilla infused sugar (thank you Harry & David) on the top. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes and enjoy! You can also put a dab of fat free or low fat whip topping on the top.

No comments: