Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Enough pills to choke a ....

OH what we will do to look fabulous! This is the cocktail that Eric has prescribed for me each morning:
1) 30g of protein. (made by him this morning & included a nice spoon full of peanut butter- VERY yummy!
2) PILLS: Fish oil (2), Ultra CLA, Chromium GTF, EPA-DHA, 5000u vitamin D, Phentermine to help with appetite, and an ibuprofen SINCE MY BODY HURTS THIS WEEK.
There could be more in this pile and I wouldn't even know it. How do you begin YOUR morning?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again. I always enjoyed your blog! I'd love to see a post where you describe what each of the vitamins and supplements do for you. I'd love to start taking some things to support my efforts in being healthier and lighter, but I don't even know where to start.

Laurens_Closet said...

I will TOTALLY do that for you- I'll post tonight or tomorrow... had a crazy day yesterday & didn't get back in front of the computer. Thanks for the comment! : ) Amy

Natural deodorant said...

Hi...

Nice blog ans also a lot of information i use this and get a lot of benefit just because of this information.
Thanks

Kris said...

I hope you are still kicking butt Amy! We are still checking on you!

Kathy Garolsky said...

Nice post you got here.